Summer Volleykidz Clinic
The Volleykidz Youth Volleyball Clinic is for players entering grades 2nd through 5th.
This is a great opportunity for both beginners and more experienced players to improve their skills. Our goal is to provide aspiring young players instruction in the fundamental skills of volleyball while promoting sportsmanship, teamwork and a love of the game.
Camp Director Laurie Creighton has been at the helm of the Olympia High School volleyball program for over 36 years. Her teams have compiled an impressive record, including two State Championships.
WHO: Players entering grades 2nd – 5th
WHEN: June 29 & 30, 2017 from 9:00 AM – Noon
WHERE: Capital High School (Due to OHS facility closures for the summer)
Questions: Email Coach Creighton
- 6 hours of volleyball instruction from the coaches and former players of the Olympia Bears Volleyball Program
- A low player to coach ratio
- Scrimmage at the end of the each session
- Camp t‐shirt or string backpack
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
- Fill out registration form (DOWNLOAD FORM)
- Make checks payable to “OHS ASB Volleyball“
- Send registration and check to:
Olympia High School
Attn: Coach Laurie Creighton
1302 North Street
Olympia, WA 98501
For players entering 6th through 12th grade go to the Oly-CHS Summer Volleyball Camp page.